Welcome to the SRJC Textbook Affordability Act Website
The Textbook Affordability Program (TAP) is here to assist SRJC Faculty in their search for Open Education Resources (OER) and provide support for OER adoption in their courses.
Here you can find:
- Information on how to participate in the program and find Open Education Resources.
- Contact information for the Textbook Affordability Campus Coordinator and all the staff and faculty supporting faculty participating in the Textbook Affordability Plan (TAP).
- A directory of the Open Education Resources that our faculty have reviewed or that our faculty are using in their classes.
- The reviews that our faculty have done on some of the Open Education Resources.
- Instructions on how to conduct a Textbook Review.
- A form to input your completed review to be posted on the TAP website.
If you have any questions that are not answered here or if you would like any further information, please Email Jennifer Carlin-Goldberg, the Textbook Affordability Campus Coordinator (TACC).
Some parts of this site are still under construction, so please be patient! Thank you!